About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Awhile


It's been quite awhile since we've met
Awhile since we've shared times that I almost forget
Awhile since you and I have been friends
Awhile since the friendship almost came to an end
But it's life that's brought the frienship back in full circle
It's been quite some time since we've been away
And it's funny how much time we've spent apart
Our friendship is still here to stay
That's the true meaning of friendship
When you weather storms and winds blow
But you somehow cross paths even then
Life is cyclical, inexplicable
All that's known is that after awhile you can still hold onto friends
Even if you haven't heard from them in awhile
It never means the end

No comments:

Post a Comment