About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Married to the Next Jay Z


I know I get it in
And daddy sure goes hard
But I don't have to be married to the next Jay Z
Fame and fortune can never compared to love
All of those things can disappear
What money and cars can't fulfill
The heart definitely can
I can be the hottest in the game wearing his chain
But I don't have to be married to the next Jay Z
All I ask for is the support and respect
You can definitely get that in return
I support your dreams, your goals, your aspirations
I respect your drive, your passion, your motivation
He can make Roc Nation pledge their allegiance
Make me feel forever young
But I don't have to be married to the next Jay Z
As long as he makes me feel like his First Song
The rest can be history in the making

No comments:

Post a Comment