About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Real Me


When you look at me, you should see a man of substance and dignity. See me for the strong individual that I am; even though I can be vulnerable. I may have a sense of femininity, but it does not take away from my masculinity. See that I am more than gay; I am a dancer, a writer, a lover, a fighter, an actor, an activist. My personality and qualities make me who I am. See past the fact that I am Black; I am a chameleon amongst society. I blend in with Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, and Asians; making myself my own melting pot. I am no less of a man than your average heterosexual; I am no less educated than your average public school student; I am no less of a human being than anyone in this world. When you look at me, you should see me: The Real Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment