About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Plagued


Plagued

I can't help it that my mind is running marathons
It's out of my control what my thoughts display
Lately I've been plagued by nightmares
Images that no sane mind would wish to envision
White spectors with red hair' an outer bodied me with glazed milky eyes
Roaming through a house of demons and illusions
But why at this point?
Why be plagued by nightmares of storms
So violent, so dangerous, so sinister
Tired of playing movies in my mind of fear
Illogical when spoken or thought about
I haven't had a sweet dream in such a long time
And this plague of nightmares are wearing me and tearing me
Uncanny how the mind takes a toll on my well-being
Where my outside world paints even a better picture than my subconscience
A twisted mind when I lay my head on my pillow
Begging for a cure for this plague

No comments:

Post a Comment