About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fuck It

Sometimes all you can do is cry

A tear drop for every trial and bloodshed for every tribulation

A tear drop for debt

A tear drop for doubt

It’s crazy that it takes more to frown than to turn a frown upside down

But that’s all that life seems to give you

Living in a world where you try so hard just to fail

Working and not seeing the profit

Sometimes you just feel like fuck it

Why am I paying thousands of dollars just to gain experience?

What’s the point of having it all if you don’t have the money to get it all?

We live in such a fantasy

Who knows what’s real anymore?

Fuck it, fuck it all

No comments:

Post a Comment