About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Untitled

Wayne said it best,
"You close your mouth and let your ass talk"
Claiming to be the realest, the illest
But the same principles you despise
Are the same principles you live by
Saying you speak the truth
But why are they full of lies?
I give my honesty to you, my trust, my loyalty
Seems kind of hard for you to reciprocate the deed
So what's the need of our friendship?
Secrets don't keep friends, but friends keep secrets
Collecting skeletons in your closet
With each tale you make your deposit
You can take that bullshit somewhere where it's appreciated
Because I don't have time for rose colored glasses
I don't have time to swim through filters
Sifting through the papers that your stories are written on
What comes to dark will eventually come to light
And I won't be around to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment