About Me

My photo
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Say You Will (Freestyle)

I used to dedicate this song to you...
Now I can't even get along with you
Warm summer days turned to cold winter nights
Long, strong embraces turned into a never ending fight
What would it take to get your lovin' back to me again?
Man, fuck an enemy, I'd rather be a better man
I never pictured that I would be rippin' pictures
Never thought that I'd be tellin' all my friends that I-I miss you
I miss the days when we used to talk all on the phone
Now I spend all of my Saturday nights all alone
You pulled a Nina Sky, just a Faded Memory
Got my hands together prayin' that you could come back to me
I guess you're too damn busy chasin' pavements
You could be chasin' my heart, I guess you paid it
Sick and tired of the false hope and the lies
Keep your player card, pimpin', this is my final goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment